What you'll learn
- The student will learn everything from skin prep to false lashes.
- The course includes Eyeshadow, brow, contour and correcting techniques.
- The student will also learn how to create the perfect style for wedding season, style of wedding & venue.
- Student will also learn hair styling and working with accessories.
There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for in order to take this course.
Students will be provided with all tools such as brushes and makeup materials that are required during the class.
- Difference between commercial and bridal makeup
- How makeup looks under studio lighting
- Understanding lights, shadows and color
- Makeup for the camera vs makeup for the eyes
- Skin & Base
- Highlighting & Contouring
- Eyes & Lashes
- Lips – Color & Shape
- Contouring & shaping the nose
- Taking care of excess hair
- Tools & Products to use
- Styles & what works
- How to tame untameable hair
- Modern vs vintage styles
- Volume & Hair extensions
The best investment I made in my career
I took the Basic Photography course at AVA in the end 2018. I was not convinced that I could have a career in photography, but the team and instructors at AVA made it seem super easy and accessible. 6 months later, I am already making decent money with photography on the side! Totally worth the time and money that went into this.